Lately I’ve been:
- Lamenting the end of summer and easiness (but not so much that I’m not willing sweater weather to arrive, September you are such a tease)
- Spending sunny afternoons with lovely friends, lying in the grass at Richmond Park and discussing everything and anything but failing to get any good photos of the deer
- Getting overly-enthusiastic about Bake Off being back (also read Sue Perkins’ autobiography, can’t recommend it enough)
- Taking a break from accountability (but will be back at it soon)
- Realigning some old loves with my current life (you know what I always hated? Bikinis. Why spend your precious gym/workout time thinking about them? Out they go. Also I never liked having ‘long’ nails, but I now love polishing them, so my stubby nails will be as red as I like. Oh and I no longer will be embarrassed about the fact that almost everything I like is now a Pinterest cliche. Screw it! I shall love those things anyway and decorate this autumn with ALL THE PUMPKINS etc etc)
- Working slowly, slowly towards the development of a passion project <3
- Marvelling that it’s nearly our 1 year wedding anniversary. How!? Wha-! And again, how!?
- Trying not to think about Christmas
- Or how much I would like a rabbit.
- Being basic, cause PSLs baby!
Welcome in, Autumn…I am so ready for you!